WEIGHT & MATERIAL
weight: approx. 3 grams.
material: solid sterling silver, 18c yellow gold plated sterling silver, or solid 9c yellow gold.
ka is an old word. it means the spirit or a thing that will outlast the body and can live on in an object.
- made in australia by hand using traditional goldsmith methods
- ethically made from only precious metals
- post back for pierced ears only
- handmade to order, please allow between 1 to 3 weeks shipping depending on if the piece is silver, gold plated or solid gold
- refer to our FAQs for more information about the meaning, traditional goldsmithing methods, morality, and suggested care methods for this piece
- $10 flat rate for shipping in australia via registered australia post express with signature on delivery. for all international orders, a flat rate of $25.00 AU shipping is applied via australia registered post international. please note our prices are not inclusive of any international taxes, duties or customs charges you may be liable for